I specialize in helping clients buy and sell income producing investment properties across the Metro Phoenix markets.
Working with real estate investors requires a specific set of skills, knowledge, and experience. I’ve been a successful investor and landlord for the past 13 years and I leverage that hands on experience for my clients by helping them to find, analyze, and acquire investment properties of all types. I also help clients market and sell their current portfolios, including trading up to larger properties by utilizing the power of a 1031 Tax Deferred Exchange.
Services for Buyers
- Tailored services to help find the right property for you and your investment criteria, whether it’s your first or your tenth investment property.
- Casting a wide search net that includes both listed MLS properties, and my extensive network of off-market properties. Depending on your experience and comfort level, I can also advise on purchasing properties from other sources, such as wholesalers or a trustee auction.
- Assistance analyzing the property in terms of desirability, “rentability”, market and pro-forma rents, recommended improvements to increase value/cash-flow, and expense estimates.
- For 1031 Exchanges, I will work quickly to identify potential Replacement Properties to maintain your successful exchange timeline.
- Investing in Arizona from out of state? Not a problem, I go above and beyond for out of state investors to get the deal done.
Services for Sellers
- Selling investment properties, especially multi-family, is quite a bit different than single family homes. I customize my marketing strategies to highlight the strengths of your income property.
- Maximize listing exposure by sending it to my entire network of investor buyers
- Minimize disruptions to your tenants while coordinating access and inspections
- If you are performing a 1031 Exchange, I work to make the process seamless from selling your Relinquished Property through finding a Replacement Property.
Disclaimer: Real estate investing is complex and requires appropriate due diligence. All buyers and sellers are encouraged to obtain professional accounting, tax, legal, title, inspections, and other competent advice on all real estate transactions.